HA Motorsports Hondata S300 'ready' OBD1 AUTO ECU. This ECU is socketed for use with the Hondata S300 system only, the S300 is NOT included. IMPORTANT - This ECU MUST be used with a separate automatic transmission control unit (TCU/TCM). This ECU is designed to allow full communication between the S300 / OBD1 AUTO ECU and the TCU, resulting in a great solution for those wanting to run a tunable ECU in their automatic transmission vehicle. Will NOT work on vehicles with a D series auto transmission. Only compatible with B,F,H series auto transmissions. You must use a separate transmission control unit that is compatible with your specific transmission.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
On OBD1 vehicles that have a separate TCU from the factory, this ECU can be plugged right in:
- 90-93 Honda Accord with automatic transmission
- 90-93 Acura Integra with automatic transmission
- 94-95 Acura Integra with automatic transmission
- 92-95 Honda Prelude with automatic transmission
Included in this package:
- HA Motorsports fully reconditioned OBD1 VTEC spec AUTOMATIC transmission compatible ECU
- ECU is fully tested on our state of the art bench tester to guarantee trouble free operation
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.