The Injector Dynamics ID1300x is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. This makes the ID1300 our recommended injectors for engines running E85 on boost. Compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market. While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions.
* Sold in a set of four flow-matched and dynamically matched injectors.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1340cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 6.0 Bar (87.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector style – USCAR
- 02-06 Acura RSX
The electrical connector on the ID1300x injectors are "USCAR" style connectors. We have two options for connecting these injectors to your engine harness:
- "Clips and Pins" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 USCAR style connectors with pins. You will need to cut the factory injector electrical connectors off of your engine harness, then crimp the new pins onto your engine harness wires and insert them into the included USCAR connectors and plug them into your new injectors. Use this option if you are comfortable crimping new pins and splicing into your engine harness and you want a permanent connection.
- "OBD2 Pnp Adapters" option - the injectors will be shipped with a set of 4 plug-and-play adapters that will allow you to plug in your factory OBD2 style/ K series injector connectors to the adapters, then the adapters will plug directly into the new injectors. Use this option if you do NOT want to cut or splice into your engine harness.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.