KTuner Flash-based system for 2007-2008 Honda Element. The KTuner Flash system allows you to reprogram/reflash your stock Honda ECU directly over your OBD2 diagnostic port. No need to remove your ECU, etc. Simply plug the KTuner Flash system into your OBD2 port under your dash and reflash or tune your car using the KTuner software. Using the KTuner Flash system, you can retain all of your factory drivability, emissions, and reliability, while still being able to tune your engine for modifications (ie: intake, exhaust, cam upgrades, etc). The result will be a much better running engine with increased power!
What is included with the KTuner Flash system?
- KTuner hardware (part that plugs into your OBD2 port)
- USB cable (plugs into your laptop on one end, and into the KTuner hardware on the other end)
- Pair of KTuner window decals
- KTuner software (download for free here: http://ktuner.com/downloads/)
KTuner feature list for 07-08 Element:
- Real-Time logging
- Ignition/ Fuel Tuning
- VTC Tuning
- Knock Tuning
- Throttle control maps
- Rev Limiter Settings
- 2-step settings
- VTEC Window control
- Closed loop control
- Disable Sensors and OBD2 monitors
- Many more features under development. For an up-to-date list, see the KTuner site: http://ktuner.com/0609s2000/
Part numbers for usable ECUs include:
- 37820-PZD-A21 through A24
What does the KTuner software interface look like?
See the KTuner software preview here: http://ktuner.com/ktuner-software/
Do I need anything else to use this system?
- A laptop computer running WindowsXP or newer operating system.
- Internet connection (for registering the system to begin use).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.