An HA Motorsports exclusive, the KTuner Revision 1 / 01-05 Civic D17A ECU package is a specially developed ECU package that allows full tuning and datalogging using the KTuner software for the 01-05 Civic with D17A1/2 engine. The package consists of a specially developed ECU for the 01-05 Civic, with a fully installed and tested KTuner End-user system.
Important: An HA Motorsports KTuner jumper harness, and custom cam gear are required to use this ECU package and are sold separately. This setup combines to allow tuning your D17A1 or D17A2 engine via the KTuner software!
- 04-05 Civic DX, LX, or EX with D17A1 or D17A2 engine.
- 01-03 Civic HX
- 01-03 Civic DX, LX, or EX with D17A1 or D17A2 engine (requires OBD2 and O2 sensors to be disabled).
Included with this ECU package:
- HA Motorsports specially designed ECU - fits directly in place of the stock 01-05 Civic ECU!
- KTuner End-User system - fully installed into ECU.
- Clear ECU cover with etched "KTuner" logo.
- FREE KTuner starting calibrations for use with this ECU package. See our KTuner downloadable calibrations here
What else do I need to use this ECU?
- HA Motorsports 01-05 Civic D17A / KTuner jumper harness.
- Custom AEM cam gear - has custom pickup wheel to allow the engine to run on the KTuner ECU.
- Laptop computer running Windows XP or newer
- Internet connection when connecting to your ECU for the first time to register your system and setup a KTuner account (free). To see what is involved in setting up your KTuner account, see the KTuner getting started guide here.
- The rear (secondary) sensor must be disabled on all applications.
- The D17 engine knock sensor is not compatible, so it must be disabled on all applications.
- 04-05 Civic DX, LX, or EX with D17A1 or D17A2 engine, and 01-03 Civic HX - install a KTuner compatible primary/upstream air/fuel sensor if you'd like to run wideband closed loop.
- 01-03 Civic DX, LX, or EX with D17A1 or D17A2 engine requires OBD2 and both O2 sensors to be disabled (the vehicle does not have circuitry, etc. to run a wideband primary air/fuel sensor).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.