Rywire K series 'tucked' style K series engine harness. This is the version 2 of Rywire's K series harness, which is made for a more universal fitment and wire harness routing style. It can be routed like the OEM RSX harness or more to the right side of the firewall if desired. This harness is designed like the 2002-2004 RSX K20 engine harness, but can be used on K20 and K24 engine swaps easily. The pinout at the ECU and C101 connector are 02-04 RSX pinouts, and recommended to be used with a K series ECU with Hondata Kpro installed.
The Budget K-series Version 2 (K2) wire-tuck engine harness is nearly identical to its K2 Mil-spec counterpart with the primary differences being the type of wire used, the single black wire color and expandable loom used. All connectors and materials are new. Each connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp every time, then tagged with a white identification label for easy installation. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded with proper wire covering. Our engine harnesses are 100% quality tested pin to pin and resistance checked to ensure no voltage fluctuations. This harness follows an OEM style configuration meaning that you'll still need a interior computer plug adapter for your chassis - see our K Series Chassis adapters to complete your install.
- VTEC solenoid
- Oil pressure sending unit
- Crank Sensor (CKP)(02-04 K20 style)
- Coils 1-4
- Cam (CPS) Exhaust Side
- Top Dead Center sensor (TDC) Intake Side
- Engine Coolant Temp (ECT) (02-04 K20 style)
- Knock Sensor (KS)(02-04 K20 style)
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT)
- Alternator (02-04 K20 style)
- Manifold Air Pressure (MAP)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Idle control motor
- Electronic speed sensor (VSS)
- Injectors 1-4
- h20 sending unit (for gauge cluster)
- Reverse Lights
- Reverse Lockout solenoid
- Starter signal
- Computer plugs A and B
- Power distribution cap
- 2 extra wires for add-ons if needed (ie: boost control, etc.)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.