Hondata KPro 4 with 02-05 Honda Civic Si ECU Package. Includes HA Motorsports fully reconditioned and tested 02-05 Civic Si 'PNF' ECU with fully installed and tested new Hondata KPro 4 system. This is the most complete Kpro ECU package for use in the 2002-2005 Honda Civic Si hatchback. Easy, plug in installation - simply unbolt and unplug your stock Honda ECU, then plug-in and bolt this ECU in its place and begin tuning.
Included in this package:
- Brand new, serialized Hondata KPro4 (fully installed in ECU)
- HA Motorsports fully reconditioned and tested 02-05 Civic Si PNF ECU
- FREE clear ECU cover with etched Hondata logo.
- Pigtail for connecting additional inputs/outputs for custom applications.
- New USB cable for connecting the ECU to your laptop for tuning.
- Pair of Hondata stickers
- 90 day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Many basemap options included free within the software to get you up and running easily.
- Kmanager software for use with ECU package. Download software for free here: http://www.hondata.com/kmanager.html
What else do I need to use this ECU package?
- Laptop computer running on Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Windows 8 (must have atleast one available USB port). The Kmanager software will work on 32 and 64 bit systems.
- Internet connection for first time use to register your system.
Can I use my stock ECU instead of purchasing a new one?
Yes! You can send your stock 02-05 Civic Si ECU to us and have the Hondata Kpro installed into it for you. For more information, click here.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified using quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- ECU casing is completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- The K series ECU lid is replaced with a clear plexiglass lid with etched Hondata logo, then finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services are guaranteed for 90 days from purchase to allow our customers plenty of time to install and use their item(s) to make sure they perform correctly.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY This ECU package includes Bluetooth. Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless datalogging and tuning from a Bluetooth connected laptop computer, or datalog and display engine information directly on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with the Hondata Mobile App
**HA Motorsports does not sell Hondata items outside of the United States**
- If you are an international customer and would like to order Hondata products, please see the Hondata dealer list to locate an international dealer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How will the emobilozer work with a different ecu. I see with sending my original ecu they require the key and emobilozer usually. Will the light on the dash just flash then? Im leaning towards getting a reconditioned ecu rather sending mine in with key since I only have one.
Thank you for your patience. You have two options, you can either disable the immobilizer within the calibration file/basemap you are using, or, you can have your local Honda dealer program/sync the new ECU to your vehicle's immobilizer. Hondata has a guide on this available here: https://www.hondata.com/tech-immobilizer-re-key