Hondata S300 ready OBD1 Non-vtec ECU. This ECU is specially prepared to allow simple drop-in installation of the Hondata S300 module without any further modifications. Fits S300 V1, V2, and V3. An excellent option for those who already own an S300 and simply need an ECU to run it in. Compatible with all NON-VTEC D, B, F, and H series engines. If you'd like to use the electronic boost control features of your S300 system with this ECU, select "add PWM boost" from the drop-down menu for this to be installed.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The S300 software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the S300 software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
NOTE: This ECU requires an S300 to be able to operate your car. It will not run without first installing an S300.
Are you looking for a complete OBD1 Non-VTEC ECU package with new S300 system? We offer this as a complete ECU package here.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
U don't have a hondata s300 boost by gear
You can select the 'add PWM boost' option from the drop-down menu for boost by gear function.