This is our turn-key ECU package for those who are running a non vtec engine and would like to tune using the Hondata S300 Version 3 system. Comes complete with one of our fully reconditioned OBD1 non-VTEC ECU's and fully pre-installed brand new, serialized Hondata S300 version 3 system, software (now downloadable from Hondata), USB cable, and pair of Hondata stickers.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The S300 software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the S300 software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
Included in this package:
- HA Motorsports fully reconditioned Non-VTEC S300 Ready ECU
- New Hondata S300 V3 system fully installed and tested.
- Smanager software (now downloadable here)
- Pair of Hondata stickers
- USB cable
- additional inputs pigtail
- Software includes default list of basemaps for common engines that you can choose from.
- For more advanced engine setups, see our Hondata S300 Custom Basemaps.
What else do I need to use this ECU?
- Laptop computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or Windows 10 (laptop must have atleast 1 available USB port).
- Internet connection to register the system.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
**HA Motorsports does not sell Hondata items outside of the United States**
- If you are an international customer and would like to order Hondata products, please see the Hondata dealer list to locate an international dealer.
BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY This ECU package includes Bluetooth. Bluetooth connectivity allows wireless datalogging and tuning from a Bluetooth connected laptop computer, or datalog and display engine information directly on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet with the Hondata Mobile App
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.