This is the ultimate ECU for use with the Hondata S300 system. With our OBD1 P72 ECU and the Hondata S300 system you will be able to operate any Honda / Acura D, B, F, or H series engine. This ECU contains all of the remaining features not included in the P28 variant like knock board and IAB circuit. This Hondata S300 ready P72 ECU is fully prepped to allow plug and play installation of the S300 module. Hondata S300 module is NOT included.
Are you looking for a complete OBD1 P72 ECU package with new S300 system? We offer this as a complete package here.
- Standard Case: This is the standard bead-blasted casing. This is a clean, like-new finish to the standard ECU casing. (see photos)
- Powder Coated Case: This is the new option to have the casing powder coated in our hammertone grey just like the ECU lids! (see photos)
PWM Boost Option: The S300 software allows the control of turbocharger boost pressure when used with an electronic boost control solenoid. This requires the boost control circuitry to also be added to the ECU board in order to function.
- No PWM Boost: Choose this option if you do NOT need the PWM boost control circuitry added to your ECU.
- Add PWM Boost: Choose this option if you want the PWM boost control circuitry in your ECU. This will allow you to control an electronic boost control solenoid directly through the S300 software. If you do not need this yet, but would like to use the PWM boost option in the future, add this option now so that it will be in your ECU and ready for use when you need it.
- Socketed and ready to use with the Hondata S300 System (fits all S300V1, V2, and V3).
- Includes all components needed for plug and play installation of your Hondata S300 Module.
- OBD1 P72 GSR ECU with full IAB functionality and knock board.
- Use with any D, B, H, or F series VTEC -or- Non-VTEC engine.
- Our PWM boost control components can also be installed to allow the boost control capabilities of the Hondata S300 system. Please select if you would like this added from the drop-down menu.
- Plug-n-play operation for all 92-95 civic / 92-95 integra (obd1). For other models, we offer our ECU jumper harnesses to make the OBD1 S300 ECU compatible with your vehicle's harness.
NOTE: This ECU requires an S300 to be able to operate and can NOT be used without first installing a Hondata S300 system.
Why choose an HA Motorsports ECU?
- All HA Motorsports ECU's are produced completely in-house. This allows us to have complete control over the entire production process to make sure you will receive nothing but the best.
- All HA Motorsports ECU circuit boards are socketed and modified right here in our facility using our quality components, then thoroughly tested on our state-of-the-art testing equipment to ensure complete quality control.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's receive a full set of new capacitors installed to ensure long term reliability.
- ECU casings are completely restored to like new condition using our glass bead blasting process.
- Both upper and lower ECU lids receive a high-strength powder coat treatment for a unique, long lasting finish that will protect against rust and corrosion, and then are finished off with a new set of stainless steel screws.
- All HA Motorsports ECU's, products, and services include a One Full-Year VIP Warranty.
- Full product support is available after purchase. Unlike other companies that only want to "make the sale", we stand behind our products. Full product and tech support is available if needed so that you can get the most from your purchase.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.